7.24.2009

Friday Funnies!

I often find myself thinking about the music that I will play at my wedding. What song will be playing as I walk down the aisle, or when we walk back down the aisle as husband and wife, and what song will I pick to dance to for our first dance? I used to be a dancer and I love music, so call me crazy, but those are just things I like to think about. Well after viewing these two jewels, I just might have some more thinking to do.... The fact that the two grooms in these two videos were up for doing this is pure awesomeness and absolutely hysterical!! Enjoy! ;)





Hope that your weekend is fab and full of dancing! :)

4 comments:

  1. hilarious! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the entrance video just made me cry! so so cool!

    and the dance is one of my fave vids ever :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out this one! It gets funnier as it goes on :)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QujA8YYgTWU&feature=related

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom emailed me about that first one over the weekend but I just got around to watching it! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete