6.17.2009

So I Think I Can Dance...

Let me preface this post by letting you all know that I have CRAZY dreams... Seriously, sometimes I have no idea where I come up with the stuff I dream about. I have tons of nightmares too! Well, last night during my peaceful slumber I dreamt that I was a hopeful contestant of the show "So You Think You Can Dance" and the tryouts were being held in my old high school drill team dance studio... ha, sure Caroline... anyway, I was stressing out about my tryout solo, because the talent all around me was amazing. My solo that I had prepared was a hip-hop routine to Beyonce's "Crazy In Love" that I had actually learned (in real life) to perform during sorority rush. Anyway, the punch line of this story is that when I tried out the judges told me that I was the best dancer that they had seen that day and then wrote a giant "EXCELLENT" next to my name on the judging list. Haha, rrrright... Oh well... a girl can dream!

And now to display some real talent. Here are two of my all time favorite dances that have been performed on SYTYCD in prior years:




I apologize for the poor video quality, that's the best I could find on You Tube!

No comments:

Post a Comment