On another note, I would like to thank Cee @ Curiosity for awarding me the Kreative Blogger Award! Yay! :) Here are the rules for my acceptance of this award...
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.
Here are some tidbits that you may not know about moi:
1. I've recently come to the conclusion, that my favorite food is mashed potatoes. Not baked potatoes, not scalloped ones, not even potato salad will do it for me, just mash those babies up and add a little butter and garlic salt and pass them my way.. Mmmmm :)
2. I know how to sign the alphabet in sign language. We were tought this handy skill back in 3rd grade, I think, and I still remember it. I am pretty good at it and I can do it really fast. Sometimes when I am listening to a song on the radio I will sign the first letter of each word while I am listening to it. Nerd alert, I know! ;)
3. I am OCD about two things in my apartment (1) I must insist that you use a coaster when setting a drink down on any surface. A lot of our furniture is real wood and I am deathly afraid of ring marks, I even make people use coasters on the glass coffee table because I HATE cleaning up said ring marks that condensating glasses leave behind. (2) My placemats on my kitchen table have to be straight at all times and the chairs at the table should be pushed in after we leave the table. I am CONSTANTLY straightening the placemats and pushing in the chairs. These two things drive me CRAZY! :)
4. Before Mason came along, I did not know any rap songs, aside from the ones that were on the pop, top 40-type radio stations. Now I am a g-h-e-t-t-o thug for life! I know all the latest rap jams, most of the slang and find myself recording shows on tv like Behind the Music: Lil' Wayne. Thanks Mase! ;)
5. Every time Mason buys a lottery ticket for the Mega Millions drawing, I seriously
6. I LOVE Wheel of Fortune! I even tried out to be on the game show during college. I thought I was a shoe-in, for sure. I was the first one in my group to solve a puzzle and I know I scored well on the little puzzle quiz they gave us. But I didn't even make it past the first round of cuts! Maybe it had something to do with the fact that it was for the BIG 12 College-Edition of the show and I wore a cute little outfit while everyone else wore their school sweatshirts. I didn't get the school-spirit memo... PSH! Whatever, I was robbed!! Oh well, these days I get my kicks playing at home and you better believe that Mason and I are both members of the Wheel Watchers Club! ;)
7. I am a NAUI certified rescue-diver! I took two semesters of scubadiving in college to get that fancy little title. I really don't scubadive all that much though. Last time I went scubadiving was during Junior year of college, in Belize (we were there for one day during a cruise). It was so shady! Me and two girl friends went out in the middle of the ocean with these two random scuba instructor guys and they dumped all of these bloody fish in the water to "feed" the sharks before we got in, so that they wouldn't be hungry for us I suppose. So we literally went scubadiving among sharks! Probably the most extreme thing I've ever done (esp. since I have a slight fear of fish)! ;)
Ok, so now it is my honor to pass this award on to the following "Kreative" Bloggers:
Allison @ A Little Bit of Everything
New England Girl
Iva @ Iva Messy
R. Wallis @ True Beauty...Inside and Out
Erin @ nantucket red love
Annie @ Chapters of Our Life
Caroline @ Adventures of a Newlywed
Thanks again, Cee! Have a great weekend everybody!!! :)