10.01.2009

Start Spreading the News...

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!! :) Guess what my sweet boyfriend just did!?!? He booked us our flights and hotel to go here during the week of Thanksgiving:
Where we will get to see this:
and this:

and this:
and this:
and this:
and this:
I am beyond ecstatic!! I have never been to NY before! So much to do and see! Also, it has always been a dream of mine to go to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade! It will be such the perfect time to go because I'm sure the city will be all decorated for Christmas as soon as Thanksgiving is over! This is going to be such a wonderful trip! Now, I must start planning our itinerary and my outfits! :) We are going from Wednesday, Nov 25 - Sunday, Nov 29. That's a lot of outfits! Good thing I bought a new warm coat on sale last night at Nordstrom! :) I am grinning from ear to ear! Thank you Mason!!!
I you!!!
PS: Do you all have any NYC traveling tips? Favorite restaurants? Must-see/do's? Let me know! ;)

5 comments:

  1. You're going to be in my neck of the woods! :) What a wonderful trip Mason has booked for both of you... I can feel your excitement all the way up here! It has been years since I have been to NYC [I prefer Boston, but that's just me staying true to my New England roots. :)] so I don't have any suggestions or tips besides HAVE FUN!!! :) and bring lots of warm clothes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have never been to NYC?!!!? You are going to have a blast...you are going at a great time of year becuase you will be able to see all the decorations! I have never been to the parade but it is definitly on my list of things to do.

    Here are some of my tips...let me know if you want any more and I can email you with them. Don't tell Mama's (on Resturant Row) is a really fun place for after show drinks (think drag queens and piano bar) Resturant Row is also a good place to get dinner. Go to Little Italy at some point. Since you have never been you should also do a Central Park carriage ride at some point. It's a classic.

    I'll let you know if I think of anything else! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing guy to surprise you with a trip during such a fun fun time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so jealous!!!
    esp because you will be there for the parade!! i would love to do that some year! HOW FUN!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never been either. What an awesome surprise!

    ReplyDelete