3.29.2010

Bye bye margaritas...hellooo broccoli...

As I sit here and post to you, I am snacking on pieces of broccoli and cauliflower. Bikini season is here and it's time to get serious. You should have seen my grocery cart last night. Very sparse and sad looking. Hopefully all these veggies will work their magic. Aside from my boring Sunday trip to the g-store, this weekend was pretty fun!
Friday night, a big group of some of my favorite gals and guys met up for dinner and drinks at Javiers!
Nothing like hanging out with a group of platinum blondes to let you know when it's time to get your highlights redone. ;) After dinner, I had to pass on the bar outing that followed, since I had school the next day. Boooo...

Saturday morning, I woke up bright and early to go to one of my last teaching certification classes. I hate when I have to wake up early on Saturdays! Makes it feel like another work day, especially while my friends are laying out by the pool.... :(

Saturday night, was pretty much a repeat of Friday except we dined at Cyclone Anaya's and then went to PM (the club at the Joule hotel) for some drinks and dancing cocktails and booty shaking! ;)
Sunday was a day of recovery and I busied myself with the transfering of all of my iTunes to my new iPOD nano I got for my birthday in August that I hadn't touched until now! It took forever, but it is up and running! I need to take it to Katy Trail for a spin sometime this week!

Anyway, so all in all it was a pretty good little weekend. Hope you all had great weekends as well.. now pardon me as I make my way back to the kitchen for seconds on broccoli! ;)

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun weekend! I need to hit up the broccoli a little harder myself. Oh yea, and the elliptical machine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun weekend! Enjoy the broccoli...it's not my fav...I do like cauliflower tho! It's good mashed too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great weekend :) Broccoli...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to be eating more like that too with this wedding coming up! Of course as I type this I'm sitting here eating chips, ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My diet started this week too, and I know what you mean about highlights! I can't believe my hair is already growing out so much. My hair grows like weeds! I had a picture up of myself on my blog and my roots looked so bad that I had to take it down b/c it was making me sick to look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww such a fun time!!! love your dress!! great shade of pink ;)

    ReplyDelete