4.02.2010

A Good Friday Indeed...

Today was a not just a good friday, it was great. A much, much needed break. Mason and I both had the day off of work, so we were able to go out for drinks after work on Thursday and stay up late watching trash tv...one of our fav things to do! ;) Then, thanks to a rainy start to the day we were able to sleep in nice and late this morning. And best of all I got a fresh head of highlights today! Extra blonde for spring...yum! :)

Tomorrow morning, Mason, my mom and I are headed to Tyler to spend Easter weekend with my extended family! Yay! I'm glad to leave the Dallas city limits, if only for two days! I still haven't picked out my Easter frock yet, though. Might have to just go with something that I have. Hope that you have a wonderful Easter weekend!! :)

Hope the Easter Bunny leaves you something special! :)

photo source

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect day! Have a wonderful Easter weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely in need of some fresh highlights! My hair is already really bad. Have a nice Easter!

    ReplyDelete