11.16.2009

On the road again...

Burrr, it is chilly in the DFW this morning! With such a nip in the air I decided that this morning would be the perfect day to start listening to Christmas music as I get ready for work. Really helps put a pep in your step! :)

This weekend, Mason and I headed back to Houston because we had a wedding shower to attend. On Friday though, Mason dropped me off in the Woodlands so that I could go to dinner and catch up with one of my very close friends, Lauren. Lauren and I have had our friendship tested this past year, but after much conversation and forgiveness we were able to move on. And I'm glad we did! Friday we had a great time catching up, re-telling old stories and laughing until our cheeks hurt! Lauren moved to NYC to start a new life with her new man on Sunday so I wish her the best of luck and also look forward to visiting her and Brad when Mason and I head north next week!
Saturday, Mason and I watched the UT vs. Baylor football game with his parents, then went to Jordan's 3rd birthday party (Jordan is the daughter of one of M's friend's from high school), and then headed to Pappasitto's for a wedding shower for Trevor and Jenn! It was a long day but so fun to see friend's and celebrate the big moments in their lives!
Speaking of big moments, Mason is celebrating his 26th birthday tomorrow! I can't wait! :) I am going to attempt to bake him a carrot cake (one of his favs)! Hopefully it'll turn out well! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment