7.07.2010

Star Spangled Weekend!

I'm baaack! Ok, so I've been back for a few days now, but seriously... this has been one of my toughest recoveries yet! I'm exhausted, I think there is something wrong with my rib cage (half of it feels detached, sick I know...), and I keep discovering new bruises on my body!

That can only mean one thing...

We had WAY too much fun in Austin this weekend! :)

Here are a few snapshots from our weekend adventure to the ATX:

Hope your 4th of July was WAY too much fun too! :)

7 comments:

  1. Such cute pics! Love your dress!! And that sunset is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress! Looks like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your dress, it's too cute!!
    great pictures, looks like a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look so fun! You're all so patriotic! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the dress... perfect for the 4th~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pictures! Glad y'all had a fun time :)

    ReplyDelete