7.14.2010

3 More Weeks of Freedom

Only 3 more weeks until I head on back to school. :( My new teacher training begins August 4th! This summer has really flown by! Part of me is sad to see it go, as I do quite enjoy sleeping in and doing whatever I please all day long. But another part of me is really ready to get on with it and get my first year of teaching out of the way. I am also very anxious to start getting my classroom ready! I love decorating, especially when the skies the limit in terms of glitter and sparkles! ;) But my main reason is that my "school supplies" are taking over our apartment.
Seriously, it is getting out of control! My place is being taken over by pink flamingos!! Can't wait to get the classroom all set up and show you all my tropical oasis! ;) Aloha!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Caroline...I am a Caroline too!! Very cute blog I just discovered it and now must become a follower :).

    Good luck setting up your classroom! My roommate was a first year teacher last year and I know how to school supplies taking over the apartment thing goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love buying decorations and school supplies! You'll have to be sure to take some pictures of it once you're done! What grade will you be teaching?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please take pics!! Im excited to see the finished product. I love looking at other people's classrooms! :) I would love a pink and black room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having the same problem! Good luck with everything and I can't wait to hear how things go. My class is all pink and green!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how our classrooms look the same! I have decorated mine with bright colors, but mostly pink and green. My fiance won't let me bring anymore school supplies home. Good luck with teacher training!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your room is going to be soo cute! It really is so much fun to decorate classrooms. I'm broke, so I don't think I'm getting a new theme this year. I did sunflower and suns last year, and I still have a lot of the stuff.

    ReplyDelete