11.30.2010

Thankful...

Hey bloggies! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I know I did! A very MUCH needed 5 day weekend. It was rough going back to school this week with the tease of Christmas break dangling just 3 weeks away! But I'm back in the routine. Only 13 more days to go! Yippee!

Thanksgiving was a great time! Last year, Mason and I were in NYC celebrating Thanksgiving.
This year though, we were lucky enough to spend time with both of our families. First we headed out to Weatherford to visit Mason's entire family... seriously like 40 people were there
including these two cuties! :)
After we had stuffed ourselves silly, we went for seconds at my mom's house and had some more turkey!

It was a good time and I'm thankful that we were able to split our time with both families.
But once we got home, I wasted no time packing up my fall decor! I had my Christmas decorations unpacked and positioned by Thanksgiving night! I just love having the Christmas tree up! It makes the house so much prettier! ;)
I can't believe There are only 25 more days til' Christmas! Better get to shopping! Yikes!

Here's to hoping that this holiday season will be the most special one yet! :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad y'all had a great Thanksgiving! Love your outfit you wore :) I love your tree too!

    ReplyDelete