Made it! I am now safely on the other side of October, my hell month! I only have one more GT training class to go to and only a few more online assignments to submit and I am done! I will have my life back! I'm not sure what I will do with all of my free time... Read books, take up knitting, become a faithful blogger again!? Things are looking up! ;) Anyway, so let's see what's going to be awesome about November...
- Thanksgiving! Duh! ;)
- Having lost a little bit of weight with zero working out. (Although now that I have made this public I will instantly gain 10 pounds).
- Going to Lafayette/Baton Rouge with Mason again for an LSU game with some friends who live down there.
- Getting 5 days off in a row for Turkey Day (Only 3 more weeks to go!!)
- Daylight Savings Time! It is depressing when it is still pitch black when I arrive at school!
- Decorating for Christmas at the end of the month! Is it too early to listen to Christmas music?
- The rest of the UT football season (and the Cowboys)...we suck this year! :(
Things to celebrate this month:
- Mason (and Cameron's) 27th birthday! My oh my!
- Turkey Day!
Jamming out to:
- Fav new song right now.... "Like a G6" - Far East Movement
- Same shows as October, but um did you SEE the Glee - Rocky Horror Picture Show episode! LOVE!!!
- Still no time for pleasure reading. *sigh* One day....
So that is the low down scoop for this month! Hope you all have a fabulous day-after Halloween! Happy November! :)