5.28.2009

Just one of those days...

So, the past 24 hours have been full of bad luck, annoying situations and near disasters... I'll start with the least awful and work my way to the grande finale...

1.) I am sick of eating Kashi Go Lean cereal EVERY single morning in an attempt to attain a banging bod. Sooo, today I created a culinary masterpiece. An egg white, tomato and parmesean cheese omelet. I carefully chopped and prepped my food and then waited 13 minutes while it cooked. Then I placed it on my plate and walked swiftly over to the silverware drawer to pick out a fork. AND...of course, my entire, delictable omelet slides off my plate onto the dirty kitchen floor mat! Uggghhh, looks like another bowl of Go Lean for me....

2.) Last night, I started packing for my trip back to the ATX for my friend's bachelorette party. I have been out of town a lot recently and had some laundry to catch up on. Well I put this dress that I had gotten from Nordstrom, that I planned on wearing out this weekend, (and only wore once, briefly) in the gentle cycle, by itself, to be washed. It is a black and white dress. The top half is black cotton and the skirt part is white linen. I took it out afterwards to let it hang dry AND the colors bled somehow and the white portion now has pinkish purple polka dots on it!!! I def didnt get my money's worth out of that one... :(

3.) And for the big one!! Mason was driving on a country road yesterday evening and a car was headed directly towards him, so to avoid being hit he swerved a little bit off the road, hit some kind of a ditch and then crashed head first into a tree!!! Fortunately he was not hurt, but his car is TOTALLED! He is always having something go wrong with that car and has spent so much money getting it fixed, and now it is donesky! AND to add insult to injury, a cop who arrived at the scene gave him a $250 ticket for driving recklessly!! Seriously?!?!? So, it would have been a better idea to play chicken with the other driver and ram right into him??

PSH, let's hope our brush with bad luck is over for the day, bad things come in three's right?

1 comment: