4.21.2009

Tonight I'm Taking My Top Off

Hey hey, get your mind out of the gutter! I'm talking about the top to my Jeep Wrangler people!

Spring is finally upon us and weather.com has nothing in store for Dallas but blue and sunny skies for the forseeable future! I have had this car since I was 16, my first and only car ever, and I'm pretty sure I will be getting rid of the ol' Jeep (I like to call her Cher after Alicia Silverstone's character in Clueless - the inspiration for my White Jeep purchase) sometime this fall.

This may very well be my last summer season driving around in a convertible top car and I intend to take full advantage of it. So, don't be jealous when I show up with perfectly wind blown hair and sun kissed shoulders - it's just a jeep thing, you wouldn't understand. Ha - I hate when Jeep people have that sticker on their car, but I felt it was appropriate to use in this instance. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment