4.29.2009

Skinny Girl Margarita

So after Idol, I tuned into my favorite trainwreck masterpiece of a show, The Real Housewives of New York. This show is absolutely ridiculous and I love every second of it! I mean sometimes their cat fights are so uncomfortable I feel embarassed for them. Especially the ones between Bethenney and Kelly, yowzers! I am so sad that next week is the finale!

Anyway, last night while Bethenney was on a date with Mr. Hot-Ex Model-Frenchie they ordered her infamous Skinny Girl Margarita. I am currently reading Bethenney's diet book "Naturally Thin" and wanted to share the recipe as a "healthy" alternative that can be sipped poolside this summer.

Skinny Girl Margarita
Serves 1

  • 2 ounces white (clear) tequilla (100 percent agave). Count 1,2 (or 3,4,5...) while you pour; no need for measuring
  • Large splash of fresh lime juice, or 4 lime wedges
  • Tiny Splash of orange or citrus liqueur
  • A splash of club soda to lighten it, optional
Combine all ingredients over a glass of ice and stir. You may also garnish the rim with sugar.

Yum! Happy Hump-day! Oh and this will be my last reality tv show post of the day... I do have a life in case you were wondering... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment