*24 days left of school until SUMMER! Thank the Lord! My patience is wearing very thin these last few weeks of school.
*Mason and I went to Austin two weekends ago and we booked our venue and picked out a church! We will officially be getting married in Austin, TX next ♥June 30, 2012♥ on our 5 year anniversary!
* I also tried on wedding gowns for the first time while in Austin! Lots of pretty ones to choose from. I love the first one I tried on the best, but am going to go a few more places before making my big decision.
* I am completely overwhelmed by my summer plans. I will barely have any time to just relax. I am going to New York, Vegas and Jamaica as well as going to 3 weddings, being a bridesmaid, throwing showers, trying to plan my own wedding, going to mandatory week long school training, and going to two cheer camps...
* Oh yeah, did I mention I am now the new 7th grade cheerleading coach at my school! It'll be fun, but right now just feels like one more obligation...
* I am super excited about the Royal Wedding and am going to try to wake up early to catch the action!
* I'm desperately trying to lose like 8 lbs before summer starts... I'll let you know how it goes. I really just started on Monday....after eating half of a carrot cake that I made on Easter Sunday. Oops.
* Mason and I are having an Engagement Party on May 21st! So excited to kick off our wedding festivities!
Ok, I think you are all caught up now. Have a happy weekend!!